If the driver is at fault for the problem for which assistance is requested, for example:
- damage as a result of use of the incorrect fuel type.
- a flat battery because the lights, accessories or entertainment system have been left on without the engine running.
- a flat battery where the Vehicle has not been used for more than 3 consecutive days.
- tyre changing or replacement as a result of a puncture or damage to the wheel;
- lost keys or remote-control device;
- keys or remote-control device locked in the Vehicle
The charge covers the cost of providing breakdown or roadside assistance.